Welcome to Elba Township Fire and Rescue
The Elba Twp. Fire Dept. was formed in July 1956 and has served the community with “Pride and Dedication” since. Elba Twp Fire Dept. maintains two fire stations, Station 1 is located at 1811 Hadley Rd. and Station 2 is located at 5613 Davison Rd. Each Station has twenty dedicated members. We also maintain a Fire Dept. training facility in the old township hall, located at 1789 Hadley Rd.
Questions and concerns contact